8/17/08

getting ready

I am very proud of myself for being on top of things... actually, I think it's just that I know what I'm doing now! Finally, about to start my 7th year of teaching, and I actually feel settled. Here are some photos of my new classroom arrangement. I always take everything off the walls, etc. and put it all away in the closets (and on top of the closets!) at the end of the school year so that I can begin with a clean slate. And I've only been in on 2 afternoons, so I'm glad that it's going quickly this time around. I'm also excited about my new book nook area by the windows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great! Nice reading nook - a bright, happy place! And in a few days the room will be filled with your first graders excited about school and ready to learn!